February 3, 2018
ХVІI “Karazin Readings: Person. Language. Communication”
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the XVII international scientific conference“Karazin Readings: Person. Language. Communication”to be held at Karazin University on February 2, 2018.
Conference focus areas:
Conference working languages:
- Foreign languages in contemporary communication space (dedicated to the 2017/2018 Ukrainian-German year of languages).
- Language in the ecological dimension. Ecolinguistics.
- Language and culture interaction. Ethnolinguistics.
- Parameters, strategies and tactics of discourse. Discourse pragmatics.
- Concept and its linguistic interpretation.
- Translation and interpretation studies. Linguocomparative studies.
- Text and genre. Fiction discourses in literature studies.
- Modern approaches to foreign language teaching. Professional training of future philologists and translators. Foreign language teaching in non-language higher educational institutions.
Ukrainian, East and West-European.
Materials submission deadline: November 20, 2017.
Program(, 480 Kb)