February 1, 2019
We invite you to participate!
The School of Foreign Languages invites you to take part in the XVIIIth scientific conference with international participation "Karazin Readings: Man. Language. Communication" which will be held at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University on February 1, 2019.
The following sections are planned:
1. Foreign languages in the modern communicative space (dedicated to the year of the French language in Ukraine).
2. Language in the environmental dimension. Eco-linguistics.
3. Language and culture in interaction. Ethnolinguistics.
4. Parameters, strategies and tactics of discourse. Pragmatics of discourse.
5. Concept and its language representation.
6. Translation Studies. Comparative linguistics.
7. Text and genre. Artistic discourses in literary studies.
8. Modern approaches to foreign language teaching. Professional training of future philologists and translators. Teaching a foreign language in non-linguistic universities.
The working languages of the conference are Ukrainian, Eastern and Western European. Time limit for reports at the plenary meeting is up to 20 minutes. At the sectional meeting – 10 minutes. Discussion – 5 min.
A collection of theses is to be published by the beginning of the conference.
Thesis abstracts and information about the author should be submitted to the organizing committee before November 20, 2018.
Additional information can be obtained from the Organizing Committee:
Tel. for information: +38 (057) 707-53-43
Information letter is attached →