April 12, 2019
We invite you to participate!
April 12-13, 2019 V International Scientific Conference "Art Phenomena in the History of World Literature: The Transition of Language into Writing" ("Intercultural Dialogue") will be held at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (Kharkiv, Svobody Square, 4)ю
The purpose of the conference is to discuss a wide range of issues related to intercultural dialogue through the prism of language and literature.
Issues for discussion:
- Dialogism of cultures in the historical and literary context
- Multiculturalism in the world literary process
- Identity problems, mutual recognition of national literatures
- Intercultural dialogue of generations
- Past vs modern
- Cognitive-discursive vector of modern linguistic studies
- Text linguistics: measurements of cultural linguistic experience
- Internet communication and advertising discourse in the aspect of intercultural research
- Language and art, theater, folklore: ethnocultural reference points
- Methods of teaching foreign languages and literatures
- Socio-cultural and linguodidactic aspects of learning foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Actual issues of translation methodology: strategies, searches, solutions
- Language education: specificity of cross-cultural studies
- The specifics of teaching foreign language and literature of people of different generations and mentalities
“Multiculturalism or intercultural dialogue?”
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French.
To participate in the conference, please send the participant's application and thesis abstract (see information letter) by February 10, 2019 to the conference email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the specified postal address (61022, Kharkov, Svoboda Square, 4).