The Department of English Language was founded in 1961. In 1954 the Department existed as part of English, French, and German Departments. Since 1964 the Department has 3 sections: humanitarian, natural, and technical.
The head of the Department is PhD in Philology, Associate Professor Yuliia Shamaieva.
The faculty of the Department consists of 8 Associate Professors, 40 lecturers and 4 department assistants.
Address: room 10-10, 4, Svobody Sq., Kharkiv, 61022
Phone: (057) 707-53-50