AHMAD Garibo Garibo
Associate Professor of the Department of Oriental Languages and Intercultural Communication
- 1983 - graduated from the University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic, Faculty of Agronomy, specialty field crops.
- 1990 - I listened to the course of lectures and passed an examination on Pedagogy and psychology of higher education.
- 1991 - received the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
- 1995 - passed a course on pedagogy for university professors at the Ministry of Higher Education in Syria from June 26 to July 6.
- 2003 – Representative of the University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic, member of the Standing Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Syrian Arab Republic.
Sphere of scientific activity:
- Arabic language and literature, agriculture.
- Arabic, introduction to foreign philology for Arabs, foreign language, translation practice, linguistic studies, Arabic language history, comparative lexicology.
- the author of two methodical manuals published at the University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic.
- author of more than 40 scientific studies published in such journals as: Applied Sciences and the Al Furat Herald, at the University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic.
- for up to 07/2015 Ahmad Gharibo Garibo taught and lectured 9 disciplines, the head of dozens of students of master's and doctoral degree students at the University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic.
- ARABIC WORD IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE. All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference "QUESTIONNAIRE IN UKRAINE", March 29-30, 2018 Kharkiv National University named after VN Karazin.
Address: hall. 7-65, Svobody Square, 4, m. Kharkiv, 61022