Research at the Department of English Language
The Department conducts:
- Interuniversity student scientific conference “Academic and Scientific Challenges in the XXst Century”;
- II International conference “Modern Approaches to Teaching Foreign Languages: Ways of Integrating Secondary and Higher Schools”.
Learning and teaching seminars on:
- “Strengthening Motivation when Learning Foreign Languages”;
- “Using Game Situations as a Means of Enhancing English Language Acquisition Efficiency”;
- “Difficulties in Translating IT Technology Vocabulary when Learning English”;
- “Precedent Names as an Aspect of English Language Acquisition”;
- “Intercultural Communication in Teaching a Foreign Language”;
- “Cultivating Tolerance at English Classes”;
- “Peculiarities of Unconscious Memorizing when Teaching English to Students of Non-Language Schools”.
Student conferences and contests.